Featured below are FSC® and PEFC certificates underpinning Hoppings approach to the responsible purchasing of timber products. As participants in the Forest Stewardship Council® and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification chain of custody schemes we are able to supply most product types as either FSC® or PEFC certified, on request. The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) are independent associations that operate to ensure that forests are well managed. Click the following links for further information about both schemes www.fsc-uk.org , www.pefc.org . If you require further information about environmental certification for Hoppings products or your company please give our Epping sales office a call on 01992 578877.
Also listed is our current quality assurance management certificate issued by our auditors BM TRADA. The scope of our quality assurance certification is for the importation, storage, distribution and sales of hardwood, softwood, panel products and sawing, machining and preservation of softwood timber.
Click below to download
- Hoppings Softwood Products Quality Management Certificate ISO 9001:2015
- Hoppings Softwood Products FSC certificate
- Hoppings Softwood Products PEFC certificate
- TDCA Membership Certificate
- TDCA Deck Mark Performance Rated Product Certificate
- TDCA Deck Mark Quality Assessed Product Certificate
- TDCA Clad Mark Quality Assessed Product Certificate
- TTF Responsible Timber Purchaser Certificate
- TTF Certificate of Membership
- WPA Benchmark Treated Wood Quality Scheme
- TRADA Timber Industry Member Certificate
- TRADA Visual Grading for Strength Rated Structural Timber
- Packaging Waste Regulations Certificate